- guy from trailer: tell me, where is your maker now? call him. call down his wrath upon me. you cannot, for he does not exist.
- non-human inquisitor: well you're not wrong.
we tried that but all the guy said was, “oh my god what is she doing in this cold, damp attic this is literally breaking like 10 laws????” all therapists are swindlers
nail polish on fingernails: 2 days
nail polish on toenails: 200 years. ur ghost will have glittery toes. ur descendants will come out of the womb w/ revlon 791 midnight affair perfectly applied. infinite
- MCU: former Soviet assassin, current non-soviet assassin
- Fans: loyal member of the avengers
- MCU: alien entity seeking to conquer earth, rule humanity, and enslave or kill anyone who doesn't bow to him
- Fans: Misunderstood puppydog! He had a REALLY tough childhood you don't even know
- MCU: Steve's lifelong best friend, now a cyborg super-assassin who's spend 50 years undergoing deep conditioning to hate and destroy everything the avengers stand for
- Fans: well, a good old-fashioned dose of vitamin Steve and a trip to the Steve museum cleared that right up!! Now he and Steve are friends again and Tony forgave him for killing his parents and they all play games together in avengers tower
- MCU: Tony's lifelong best friend, who's there for him through thick and thin, who calls him on his selfish behavior and has risked his life to fight alongside Tony on multiple occasions
- Fans: wow, he's kind of a shitty friend, isn't he?
- MCU: A former superhero who quit the life because too many people were getting hurt, and picked it back up for the same reason. In the meantime, he still wanted to help people, so he volunteered at the veterans' hospital. He is shown as perhaps the one person in the film Steve can genuinely trust
- Fans: well, he's OBVIOUSLY a secret villain, working as a double agent for the nazis even though he apparently singlehandedly constitutes 25% of the MCU's black population
Can everyone please start proactively telling their white girl friends not to do dia de los muertos facepaint for halloween, especially white folks telling other white folks. I know it’s early september but you can never start to early on curtailing this bullshit.